Types of Services:
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Couples' Therapy
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Support/Psychosocial Groups
- We also have certified Prepare Enrich facilitators trained to work with married and engaged couples, step families, adoptive families and foster families.
Treatment Specialization includes, but is not limited to:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Bipolar Disorder
- Grief and Loss (Death, divorce, empty nest)
- Work and Career Issues
- Stress Management & Relaxation
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
- Parenting Support
- Adolescent and Childhood Issues (ADD, ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Depression)
- Family Conflict
- Relationship Conflict
- Body Image
Our therapists work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients needs to help them to attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
In addition to our wide range of therapeutic services, we also offer a series of coaching services such as individual and group coaching sessions, life classes, workshops, seminars and retreats.